[Fedora TeX Live] Portuguese hyphenation pack empty.

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 22:53:52 CET 2011

That's exactly what I wanted.  Now it worked:
$ pdflatex tem_t4
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-1.40.11 (TeX Live 2010)
 restricted \write18 enabled.
entering extended mode
(./tem_t4.tex
LaTeX2e <2011/06/27>
Babel <v3.8m> and hyphenation patterns for english, dumylang, nohyphenation, po
rtuguese, loaded.
(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/babel/babel.sty
(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/babel/portuges.ldf
(/usr/share/texlive/texmf-dist/tex/generic/babel/babel.def)))

I never used texlive utilities such as fmtutil.  Last time I created a format file was with LaTeX 2.09...

Thanks a lot for your patience and your help.

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics