[Fedora TeX Live] TeXLive inclusion in Fedora - timeline?

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 02:21:38 CEST 2011

On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 17:18, Tom Callaway wrote:

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talk:Features/TeXLiveLegalAudit is the
> latest status, but its a bit out of date at this point.

Approximately five of packages that I'm also in charge of are listed,
but none of the entries is right. Some hyph* packages miss the point
and context-vim was updated on request of RedHat at least a year ago.

If you update the list, fell free to ask me (off-list) for details,
but I'm probably not the only one that would see wrong entries on the
list.

It might make more sense to contact TL team directly than to draw your
own conclusions in case of unclarities. They often remove packages
with unsuitable licences on try to reach authors to fix problems on
CTAN, but it is true that some problems might go unnoticed since
nobody checks every single file in distribution. There are thousands
of them.

Mojca