[Fedora TeX Live] Current license review status?

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:27:11 CEST 2012

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:02:02 -0400, Tom Callaway wrote:
> On 08/29/2012 11:12 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
>> I'm starting to run into issues with the rather old texlive in Fedora
>> and I was just wondering how the license review was going.  The last
>> summary appears to have been in December:
>> http://www.linux.cz/pipermail/texlive/2011-December/000344.html
>>
>> And in that, I see four things which were indicated to be important:
>>
>> ec, ec-euro, setspace, texdraw
>
> I believe all license issues are now resolved in TeXLive 2012, Jindrich
> are you aware of any?
>
> ~tom

The updated information is not reflected on this link:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Features/TeXLiveLegalAudit

And this link appears on Features/TeXLive page.

I'm now using jnovy's texlive 2012 repo on my Fedora 16 box.
I hope I can help make it into the official repo, replacing
old TeX Live 2007. But I think I lack the info about what
should be done, and what can be done by me. Can you guys
update the wiki and add specific to-do task info, so those
want to contribute can jump in and help?

Alick

--
alick
Fedora 16 (Verne) user