[Fedora TeX Live] ConTeXt doesn't get installed properly

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 14:33:05 CET 2012

Hi Vedran,

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 02:27:50PM +0100, Vedran Miletić wrote:
> any progress on this?

Yes. ConTeXt seems to work now. I did not succeed to make mtxrun work
by replacing paths in the mtxrun binary (and other binaries) directly.
What I've done is that I modified the binaries calling mtxrun in the
way that they export correct TEXMF and TEXMFCNF variables before
mtxrun invocation. This seems to work.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,