[Fedora TeX Live] Preview.sty file?

Rudi Gaelzer rgaelzer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 18:14:32 CEST 2012

Ok, using Fedora 16, I've found the package tex-preview, distributed by the
fedora repository.  Installing that package, Instant Preview resumed its
normal function in Fedora 16.
However, in another desktop, running Fedora 17, I still don't have Instant
Preview, although tex-preview is also installed there.  Is there any reason
for the different behaviour between F16 and F17?

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics