[Fedora TeX Live] TeXLive src.rpm for rawhide users

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Tue Jun 12 08:43:17 CEST 2012

Hi Sandro,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 09:32:43PM +0200, Sandro Mani wrote:
> Hi,
> could an up to date spec / src.rpm file be made available? It would
> be great for rawhide users, so that packages can easily be rebuilt
> when necessary (i.e. new libpng). Thanks!

Sure. The new src.rpm is located here:
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2012/texlive-2012-0.1.20120610_r26884.fc17.src.rpm

It just a SRPM for binary sources. There are several hundreds of
noarch SRPMs for the CTAN packages which I don't provide. Just
compiling this srpm + noarch CTAN packages from the repo from, say
fedora 17, should work IMO.

Sorry for delayed reply. I had holidays in Indonesia up to now.

Thanks,
Jindrich

> Best,
> Sandro

Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,
kdo zábavě se vyhýbá, na toho vemte bič a hůl, to není člověk, to je vůl.
--- Jan Werich