[Fedora TeX Live] Announcing TeX Live 2012 repository

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 19:54:35 CET 2012

Hi nomnex,

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 04:18:59PM +0900, nomnex wrote:
> Is the complete CJK package (I need write in Japanese) available
> in the fedora texlive 2012 repository? and what install option to select
> to install it?

Yes. The current TeX Live 2012 - development repo uses latest CTAN
packages.

Recommended package set for CJK typesetting is:

yum install texlive-collection-langcjk

> I am currently using F-15, but if the CJK (or whatever name it is,
> on Fedora) package is available, I will upgrade to F-16, and do a
> Texlive 2012 fresh install.

I will try to build it for F15 as well.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,