[Fedora TeX Live] Perhaps a wrong link

Ivo Lopez ivo.ufrj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:01:37 CEST 2012

	I am using TeXLive 2012 and almost everything seems OK.  I have two problems:

1 - the links from /usr/bin/xxx seems to be wrong (perhaps all of them).  They
are linking to ../share/texlive/share/...... but this directory does not exists.
  I believe that they didn't need the second "share". The packages
texlive-tex4ht-bin and texlive-latexdiff-bin can be used for a quick test.

2 - As reported before, there is no tex(latex) available.  The packages
texstudio and kile requires it.  For now, only texmaker can be installed because
it requires tetex-latex.

Best regards,

   Ivo