[Fedora TeX Live] epstopdf: broken links

Ivo Lopez ivo.ufrj at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:22:19 CEST 2012

I have reported a similar problem on March, 28 (related to f16 and TeXLive
2012).  The problem occurs with all latex links at /usr/bin.  My workaround was
to make a link between /usr/share/texlive/share and /usr/share/texlive.

I believe this problem is possibly not generalized because no one else  have
reported it.

Best regards,

     Ivo