[Fedora TeX Live] Biber is missing

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:35:20 CEST 2013

On 5 July 2013 10:21, Mary Ellen Foster <mefoster at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure why it's not included in the ginormous texlive build ... but
> note that for F18, I actually made a quick-and-dirty package of
> biber+dependencies in a private repo:
>     http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/mef/biber/
> I'll add F19 packages to that repo today.

Update: F19 packages now added -- you should be able to "yum install biber"
on F19 now and get biber 1.7 -- which is apparently from the future! (The
changelog gives "2013-07-07" for the release date of version 1.7, which is
Sunday ...)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278