[Fedora TeX Live] Problem with eucal Package

Tom Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 00:05:11 CEST 2013

On 10/14/2013 04:45 AM, Michael Smith wrote:
> All,
>
> It seems there is a problem with the eucal package. I'm running F19, all
> packages are up to date, and I have installed texlive-scheme-full.
> Previously it used to work on F17 with TexLive 2012.

You'll need the package that provides the missing fonts (log shows it is
eusm10). Since we know TeX fonts are either in .tfm or .pfb format, you
can simply install the package that has that tex Provide:

yum install "tex(eusm10.tfm)"

This will install the texlive-amsfonts package, and should resolve the
issue. With that package installed, pdflatex returns successfully with
your test case on my Fedora 20 test system.

Hope that helps,

~tom

==
Fedora Project