[Fedora TeX Live] Install scripts failing

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 03:49:36 CET 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-17 at 01:54 +0000, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> I tried to install some new texlive packages on a fully updated F20
> machine, and the scripts that run on installation keep failing.
> There's
> a sample below.  After that, latex still can't find the package when I
> try to use it.
>
> Is this something I'm doing wrong?

It's a known selinux issue that we diagnosed just recently. An update
has been pushed to fix this already.

sudo seteforce 0
sudo yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update selinux-policy
sudo setenforce 1

Please ensure that this installs this version of the package:
selinux-policy-3.12.1-117.fc20.noarch

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/question/39213/known-issue-scriptlet-errors-while-installingupgrading-packages-using-yumdnfrpm/
--
Thanks,