New Windows X'P Critical Update ' March 4th

Darryl Wu isetuhjvthvsi na homeway.com.cn
Pátek Červen 17 07:03:25 CEST 2005

OEM SOFTWARE NEWSLETTER

We offer cheap oem versions of your most popular software.
Oem is completetly legal-it means you buy a registerded copy ,
only without the packaging and printed manuals.

Please look at the following specials we have:

1. operating systems        for only  5o$
2. office software          for only  1oo$
3. grafics software         for only  8o$

our full pricelist can be found at: http://grosbro.info/?f54Wf32045194827eAd341fcF4521bc3

Operating system information

Windows XP is the operating system release that unifies the Microsoft range, with all the
desktop versions now built on the NT/2ooo code base rather than the shakier foundation of
Windows 95, 98, and Me. That makes XP a great upgrade for users of the now-obsolete 9x and
Me line, but for those already on Windows 2ooo Professional it is a closer call. Despite the
similar name, there is no special synergy between Windows XP and Office XP,which works fine
on Windows 2ooo.

Spreadsheet information

Microsoft Office XP Professional Edition 2oo2 is the most complete personal and business
productivity solution that enables people to manage customers and create impressive marketing
materials, manage e-mail and share information efficiently and securely, and streamline
business processes-all with familiar, integrated and easy to use software. It provides access
to a leading community of partners and Office Online for additional solutions, training,and support.

Our site has more info: http://grosbro.info/?f54Wf32045194827eAd341fcF4521bc3

How can you sell this software as OEM ?It seems too good to be true - is there a catch?

There is no catch - the software versions that we sell are OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
which means you will receive the installation CDs only (they do not come in their original retail
packing and do not include the manual). We do guarantee that all programs are the 1oo% full working
retail versions - no demos or academic versions! When you order, you will receive all materials
required for a complete installation - or your money back! Why pay hundreds of dollars more when you
can get exactly the same but OEM-CD? You don't have to pay that much for the fancy box and manuals.

Why is your software so inexpensive compared to the other retailers?

We minimize our overhead by stocking mostly top selling software only and try to get the
best deals for them. We also sell what are called OEM versions, the same software as the
box version without the box and the manual. By foregoing the fancy box and typically slim
manuals you end up saving a considerable amount.

thank you

If you wish to stop future mailing please go here : http://grosbro.info/fgh.php