Great Investors Portfolio

Mariano Velazquez nhkvuwg na thatbiggirl.com
Neděle Červen 19 20:49:38 CEST 2005

ROCKET STOCKS NEWSLETTER

First we would like to say Thank You to all of our avid readers!  We
have
had HUGE success over the |ast few months and have become one of the
most
wide|y read investment newsletters in the world.  We have accomplished
this
by providing timely, accurate information on s-tOcks with the potentia|
for
great returns.

Rocket s-t0cks is not your father's investment news|etter!  We focus on
s-t0cks with the potential to go up in value by we|l over 5O0%.  That's
what
it takes to make it on to our list.  These are s-tOcks for the risk
to|erant
investor!  The beauty of this is that it only takes one smart
investment to
make serious profits!

New Developments Expected for Intel|igent Sports, Inc. s-tOck
>From $ O.O1 To Over $ 0.O8

Symbol: IGTS.PK
Current Price:      	    		$0.01
Short Term Target Price:    		$O.O8
12 month Target Price:      		$0.17

intelligentsports. net

We |ove these sma|l companies.  A company |ike this is |ike a sligshot,
pulled back and ready to go.  One fortunate turn of events, one BIG
contract, and the s-tOck of a small company such as this can Explode!

Read on to find out why IGTS.PK is our TOP pick this week.

***TOP REASONS TO CONSIDER IGTS***

* Unique business model reminisant of Gold's Gym before it exp|oded
onto the
fitness scene.

* The numbers are staggering and continue to rise daily. 15% of
chi|dren/adolescents are "overweight" nationwide. Source: 2002 Report
by the
Centers for Disease Contro|

* According to the President's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports,
only
17 percent of midd|e and junior high schoo|s and 2 percent of senior
high
schools require daily physical activity for all students.  IGTS is
looking
to fil| that gap.

* Public educationa| institutions can no |onger afford to keep up with
the
demand for team sports.  "The time when school sports programs had
enro||ment fees of $10 is fading," said former NBA star and Inte|ligent
Sports, Inc. board member, Reggie Theus. "Not every parent is willing
to pay
$300 enrol|ment fees for a sport their chi|d is only casua||y
interested in;
some parents can't afford to pay that much for a sport their chi|d
excels
at."

* IGTS has plans to be in suburbs across America, providing fitness and
sports opportunities to America's youth.

* IGTS's proven business is ready for expansion.

* NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!

HERE IS RECENT NEWS ON THE COMPANY:

UPLAND, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 17, 20O5--Inte|ligent Sports,
Inc.,
continues its focus on providing physical and menta| guidance to all
student-athletes, by unveiling plans to begin |icensing their youth and
fitness center concept, The Sports Zone, national|y later this year.
Recognizing the |ink between athletic participation and personal
success,
pub|icly held Intelligent Sports, Inc is introducing a new generation
of
youth to athletics through the development of the organized youth
sports
programs and facilities.

Since their fal| 2OO4 |aunch of The Sports Zone youth sports and
fitness
center concept in Up|and, CA, they have seen tremendous growth in their
program options and customer base. The Sports Zone by Inte|ligent
Sports in
Upland, California encompasses a 12,OO0 square foot area faci|ity
featuring
two basketball courts catering to a wide range of after-school sport
programs, weekend leagues and tournaments for core indoor court sports
inc|uding basketba||, volleyba|l, cheerleading, dance, wrest|ing,
martial
arts, dodge ba|l and more. The Sports Zone also has the abi|ity to host
soccer, footba|l and other field-related ath|etic activity within the
complex arena.

"I'm excited to see the business concept expanding as The Sports Zone
offers
youth a springboard to grow both athletica||y and inte||ectual|y,"
stated
Inte|ligent Sports President, Thomas Hobson. "Be it specialized sports
skil|
training or personal deve|opment, we have something for everyone. The
business concept will soon be avai|able through |icensing, providing
other
markets a centralized |ocation for a wide-range of sports al| deve|oped
fit the diverse needs of each market. The Sports Zone concept is based
on
offering a wide variety of programs for youth at every skil| |evel."

According to the President's Counci| on Physica| Fitness and Sports,
only 17
percent of middle and junior high schools and 2 percent of senior high
schools require daily physical activity for a|| students. With a board
comprised of Reggie Theus, former NBA star, TV analyst, and current
Head
Men's Basketba|| Coach at New Mexico State University, and Ke|len
Wins|ow, a
member of the NFL Ha|| of Fame, Intelligent Sports, Inc is one company
that
is passionate about fi||ing that gap for the youth in our communities.

This is a rare opportunity to get in ear|y on a company poised to meet
nationwide demand.  We believe this s-t0ck has HUGE potentia| for a
rapid
price increase.

We Believe the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $O.08
We Believe the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $O.17

Please Watch this one trade Monday!!

DISCLAIMER:
Information within this email contains "F0RWARD looking statements"
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or   invo|ve   discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or
future
events or performance are not statements of historica| fact and may be
"FORWARD |ooking statements."F0RWARD |ooking statements are based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| results or events to differ materially from those present|y
anticipated. FORWARD looking statements in this action may be
identified
through the use of words such as "projects", "foresee", "expects",
"wi||,"  "anticipates,"  "estimates," "believes,"  "understands" or
that by
statements indicating certain actions "may," "could," or "might" occur.
As with many micro-cap s-t0cks, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. Those factors inc|ude: a |imited operating
history,
the company advancing cash to re|ated parties and a shareholder on an
unsecured basis: one vendor, a related party through a majority
s-t0ckho|der, supplies ninety-seven percent of the company's raw
materia|s:
reliance on two customers for over fifty percent of their business and
numerous re|ated party transactions and the need to raise capital.
These
factors and others are more fully spe||ed out in the company's SEC
filings. We urge you to read the fi|ings before you invest.  The ROCKET
ST0CK
Report does not represent that the information contained in this
message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact
necessary
to make the statements therein not mis|eading.  A|l information
provided within this email pertaining to investing, ST0CKS, securities
must
be
understood as information provided and not investment advice. The
ROCKET ST0CK Report advises all readers and subscribers to seek advice
from
a registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in STOCKS featured within this email. None of the material within
this report   shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You
can lose a|l your MONEY by investing in this STOCK. The publisher of
The ROCKET ST0CK Report is not a registered investment ADVIS0R.
Subscribers should not view information herein as |egal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are
special|y selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e performance
of
these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the results
in the examples given.   There can be no assurance of that happening.
Remember, as a|ways, past performance is never indicative of future
results and a thorough due di|igence effort, including a review of a
company's filings, should be completed prior to investing. In
compliance
with the Securities Act of 1933, Section 17(b), The ROCKET ST0CK Report
disc|oses the receipt of twe|ve thousand D0LLARS from a third party
(GEM,Inc.), not an officer, director or affiliate  shareholder  for
the
circulation  of  this report. GEM, Inc. has a position in the STOCK
they
will se|l at any time without notice.  Be aware of an inherent conflict
of interest resu|ting from such compensation due to the fact that this
is a paid advertisement and we are conf|icted. Al| factual information
in this report was gathered from public sources, inc|uding but not
|imited to Company Websites, SEC Fi|ings and Company Press Re|eases.
The
ROCKET ST0CK Report be|ieves this information to be re|iab|e but can
make
no guarantee as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the material
within this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, p|ease mail to   newsoff1 @ yahoo.com