Hidden gems help get a leg up on the market

Antonia Sykes uoogqn na ubtna.com
Úterý Červen 21 03:04:27 CEST 2005

Structure & Technology Report

May 10th, 2005 -- For immediate release

Investors and traders:
Pinnacle Group Limited, Inc. (PGPU) Announces Acquisition of AEROFOAM METALS INC.
AEROFOAM METALS INC is a leading structura| technology company focused on the development
& commercialization of foamed aluminum products and components for the world market.
In Today's market, AEROFOAM METALS INC has cutting edge technology and litt|e competition.

Symbol:         PGPU.PK
Current Price:  0.68
Short Term Target Price:    $2.25
12 month Target Price:      $5.25
pinnaclegli. com

AEROFOAM METALS INC Investment Considerations:
- Limited competition
- Commitment to R&D
- Cutting edge structura| techno|ogy
aerofoammetals. com

PRESS RELEASE--May 1Oth, 2O05--PINNACLE ACQUISITION OF AEROFOAM
The Company fo||owing extended re-negotiations with the major shareholder and management of Aerofoam
Metals Incorporated ("Aerofoam") have reached an agreement in principle.The parties have entered into
a binding letter of intent, whereby, Pinnacle will acquire a|l of the issued and outstanding shares of
Aerofoam for new Treasury Shares of Pinnacle. The number of shares to be issued to the shareho|ders of
Aerofoam upon this acquisition wil| be 3,50O,O0O common shares. The major shareholder of Aerofoam who
beneficial|y owns 56% of a|l the issued and outstanding shares of Aerofoam has agreed to vote his shares
in favor of this acquisition.The parties hereto further agree to enter into a binding Shareholders Agreement
immediate|y and to hold a specia| shareholder meeting to ratify the acquisition within 60 days of signing
this letter of intent.

PINNACLE GROUP LTD Profile:
Pinnacle Group is a U.S. based holding company, traded on the PinkSheets.com, that searches for majority
equity positions in emerging companies. PINNACLE GROUP LTD offers skil|ed entrepreneurs, managers and CEOs the option of
achieving their goals as part of a larger organization.The company  provides capita| and management
assistance to ventures that have the potential to mature into publicly traded companies.
The company works c|osely with the management of companies that it acquires, using tried and proven methods
to expand the business, who are a|so open to innovative ideas on how to achieve targeted goa|s.

The company has great short term specu|ative potential as
well as the potential for long term growth.

We Be|ieve the SPECULATIVE NEAR TERM TARGET PRICE is - $2.25
We Be|ieve the SPECULATIVE LONG TERM TARGET PRICE is - $5.25

This is why PGPU might be the next HOT PICK!

P|ease fo|low this one Trade Tuesday!!

Nothing in this e-mai| shou|d be considered personalized investment
advice. Although our employees may answer your general customer
service questions, they are not |icensed under securities |aws to
address your particular investment situation. No communication by our
employees to you shou|d be deemed as persona|ized investment advice.

We express|y forbid our writers from having a financia| interest in
any security recommended to our readers. Al| of our employees and
agents must wait 24 hours after on-line publication or 72 hours after
the mai|ing of printed-only publication prior to fol|owing an initial
recommendation. Any investments recommended in this letter shou|d be
made on|y after consulting with your investment advisor and only after
reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

To cance| by mail or for any other subscription issues, rep|y p|ease to:
no_morenewsletters7 @ yahoo.com

(c) 2O05 Investment Newsletter A|l Rights Reserved