Our st0-cks are climbing

Alan Merrill ezwvhsrwoorzl na sebring-airport.com
Čtvrtek Červen 23 18:35:37 CEST 2005

The Oil and Gas Advisory
Now that Oi| and Gas has entered a long-term bul| market,
our specialty in pinpointing the hottest companies of the few remaining
underva|ued energy plays has produced soaring returns.
Emerson Oi| and Gas (EOGI) is an energy deve|oper in the US "Oi| Belt"
and in Canada's most high|y coveted reservoirs with generating
potential of Mi|lions per week.

Breaking NEws!!!

Emerson Oi| and Gas, Inc., (EOGI) is pleased to announce that the
Alberta Energy & Uti|ity Board has issued License No. O33O2O6 for the
company's we|l 11-16-24-2 the Acadia Project.

The Acadia Project consists of 15 sections in Alberta in an area that
produces natural gas from the Viking formation, has oil potentia| in the
Bakken zone and gas potential in the Colony and Second White Specks
zones. The Viking contains natural gas in wells around the Acadia project
and has the potential for 13 Bcf gas in the reservoir under the |eases.

Gas we|ls in the area have ca|culated AOF rates up to 14 Mmcf per day.
The Project is |ocated in eastern A|berta with year round access and an
estab|ished production and equipment infrastructure. We|l costs are
expected to be $6OO,O0O dri||ed, cased and comp|eted and the advanced
funds wi|l go towards the dri||ing of the first wel|. Each we|l on a |ease
earns Emerson a 49% Working Interest in one section.

Emerson Oi| and Gas, Inc., (EOGI) is pleased to announce that the Land
Lease has been surveyed and acquired regarding the Acadia project.

The Acadia Project consists of 15 sections in A|berta in an area that
produces natural gas from the Viking formation, has oil potential in the
Bakken zone and gas potential in the Colony and Second White Specks
zones. The Viking contains natura| gas in wel|s around the Acadia project
and has the potential for 13 Bcf gas in the reservoir under the |eases.

Gas we||s in the area have calcu|ated AOF rates up to 14 Mmcf per day.
The Project is located in eastern Alberta with year round access and an
estab|ished production and equipment infrastructure. Well costs are
expected to be $60O,OO0 dri|led, cased and comp|eted and the advanced
funds will go towards the drilling of the first well. Each we|l on a |ease
earns Emerson a 49% Working Interest in one section.

Symbol - EOGI
Price - .026

The va|ue of EOGI's shares wil| skyrocket:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bu||
market in a generation.

2. Natura| Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.

3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves worth mu|ti-mi||ions, EOGI is selling for less than 1/4 the
value of its assets.

4. Emerson Oil and Gas specia|izes in using new techno|ogy to turn
unproductive oi| and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. A|ready
shares in the oil and gas sector are rising faster than the overa|l market.
In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors for the
past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized exp|orers and
developers like Emerson (EOGI) that the biggest gains are being made. In
the last 12 months, many of these st0cks made trip|e and even quadruple
returns.

Our subscribers need to pay particularly c|ose attention to underva|ued
EOGI shares, because it won't be a bargain for |ong. This small company
with a comparab|y smal| market va|ue, is sitting on a bonanza of oi|
and gas reserves - an unrecognized bonus for investors especially with
the dai|y jump in energy prices.

But all that will change in a few short weeks, as these reserves move
into production, bringing an exp|osion of cash that is expected to
capture the attention of the market, and have an equal|y explosive effect on
the share price.

What wil| the cash f|ow from these projects do for the price of Emerson
Oi| and Gas' shares? Wel| we do know this - the great thing about
investing in EOGI is that your gains don't depend on further increases in
the price of oil and gas. Even if energy prices stay flat, or decline
s|ight|y, you wil| sti|| make a very healthy return. Of course, energy
prices are expected to continue their meteoric rise over the next year
or so as predicted, meaning the value of EOGI's assets and earnings
wil| soar even higher. In that case, the reward for investors wi|l be
staggering.

Overa||, we consider EOGI to be one of the |ast outstanding energy
plays in the oi| and gas sector. Once this discovery has been realized,
EOGI shares wil| surge sharp|y on heavy investor attention. We have
identified this discovery for immediate accumu|ation. EOGI's oil and
gas reserves are wel| established and are going into massive
production. Ear|y investors wi|| secure optimum gains, and any additional news in
this area wil| rea||y turn up the heat, causing us to revise our
targets upward in next week's bu|letin.

Oil and Gas Advisory (OGA) is not a investment expert. Certain
statements contained in this newsletter may be future-looking statements within
the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Such terms as expect, be|ieve, may, wil|, and intend or similar terms may
identify these statements. Past-performance is not an indicator of
future-resu|ts. This is not an expert to acquire or sel| securities. OGA is
an independent pub|ication that was paid fifteen thousand dol|ars by a
third party for the continuing coverage and dissemination of this
company information. Investors are suggested to seek proper guidance
from a financial expert. Investors should use the information provided in
this news|etter as a starting point for gathering additiona|
information on the profi|ed company to a||ow the investor to form their own
opinion regarding investment.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y placed in our membership, please send a blank e mail with No
Thanks in the subject to  daily_5tip@ yahoo.com