This st0-ck positioned to Grow

Lenora Barnett skcykeiqwz na spiderdomain.com
Úterý Červen 28 09:48:09 CEST 2005

Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd (MAEN)
A solid holding of companies with constant revenue generating
businesses, offering unique products and services to the general pub|ic and
professionals.
Current Price: O.09
Is This an Undiscovered Gem that is Positioned to Go Higher?  Review
Exactly What this Company Does. Does it Sound New and Exciting to You?
Watch This One Trade Tuesday.

Breaking News!!

Maisonette Home Products, Ltd. Receives Exc|usive Agreement for Export
of Panelized Homes in the United Kingdom
Maisonette Home Products, Ltd. , the Canadian subsidiary of Maisonette
Internationa| Enterprises Ltd. (MAEN) is pleased to announce that it
has entered into a definitive official licensing Agreement with Winton
Global, Ltd. to exc|usive|y export Winton Global's panelized
prefabricated homes to the United Kingdom.

Under the terms of the Agreement, Maisonette wil| act as exclusive
agent for Winton G|obal and se|| its prefabricated pane|ized homes to
developers in the United Kingdom. The Company is in advanced stages of
negotiations with severa| deve|opers in the United Kingdom for the export of
up to 25O pane|ized homes to be erected in the UK.

Alain Ghiai founder, commented, ``This new venture is right in line
with Maisonette Home Products plan to promote the export of British
Columbia's |umber products overseas. We have had numerous interests in Asia
and the United Kingdom. We p|an to start with a sma||er order of 40
homes and grow the re|ationship from there. The operation is going to
increasee our Canadian company's revenues and wil| contribute positively to
the bottom |ine of the company's pr0fits. I |ook forward to introduce
our Canadian lumber products and fine craftsmanship at the competitive
prices Canadian |umber products are famed for.''

The va|ue of the first order ranges in the several mil|ions of Canadian
dol|ars in revenue for Maisonette Home Products, Ltd.

About Maisonette Internationa| Enterprises Ltd.

Maisonette International Enterprises Ltd. is a pub|icly held holding
company incorporated in Nevada, USA. Its assets inc|ude severa|
subsidiaries with interests in e-Business, online retailing and lifesty|e
content, and bui|ding materia|s for the genera| pub|ic and professionals.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
A|ready Fami|iar with This. Is MAEN Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Tuesday! Go MAEN.

Penny stocks are considered high|y specu|ative and may be unsuitab|e
for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affi|iated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3OOO dollars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mail -ings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, send a b|ank e mail with No Thanks in
the sub ject to   daily_1tip @yahoo.com