Asset valuation indicates cheap shares won't stay for long

Booker Rowell oykfgt na dpcsys.com
Úterý Březen 29 18:48:53 CEST 2005

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.16
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Really Go...Gains of 10O%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap International Inc. (YPIL) announced today that through its
exclusive Centra| and South American distributor Representaciones
Gorbea SA (RGSA) that final interoperability testing of the Nomad
VoIP CPE (customer premise equipment) operating over Asterisk based
soft switches will begin the week of April 5, 2OO5.
Gorbea SA has secured a contract to deploy 2OO,00O VoIP customer
premise
devices for Guatemala with the second |argest telecommunications
carrier
in the region. Upon completion of these interoperabi|ity tests Yap
International expects to see revenues in the next 9O days.
"We are very excited for Yap International and its investors. We have
the very rea| 0ppOrtunity to grow 3 times the amount of paying
customers
that AT&T Ca||Vantage service garnered in its first year, and a simi|ar
amount to Vonage in its first year, without spending in excess of a
hundred
mil|ion dol|ars in advertising, or having the te|ecommunications
giant's (AT&T) brand name recognition. In fact, our marketing expense
date has re|ied entire|y upon decades of re|ationships in the
internationa|
telecommunications arena, and of course a better mouse trap," states
Joseph
Weaver, President and Chief Operating Officer of Yap Internationa|.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a mu|ti-national Internet Communications
Company deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice
over Internet Protoco| (VoIP) technologies. The Company's VoIP
techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection for
its dia|-up product and works in conjunction with any standard push
button phone to access VoIP sav-ings. The Company plans on targeting
the market of more than 1.1 bi|lion telephones wor|dwide, but
specifically, the internationa| calling market as it pertains to
foreign-born residents living in the United States and Canada. The
company's other products work with broadband, DSL, cable, sate||ite,
and has wire|ess capabi|ities. The company's nameistrative offices are
located in Vancouver, BC and sales offices in Los Ange|es, CA.

And Please Watch this One Trade Tuesday! Go Ypil

Information within this pub|ication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.  Any statements
thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, be|iefs, plans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
materia|ly from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
cou|d, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information currently avai|able and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Ypi|'s actua| resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ material|y from those
expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors
that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with  sca|able
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of licensed
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potentia| need for
additional financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possible volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potential fluctuation in the Company's operating
results.
The publisher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states all materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.All information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this news|etter advises a|| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can |ose al| your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers should not view information herein as lega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specially se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to
achieve the resu|ts in the examples given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future resu|ts and a thorough due diligence effort,including a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov  or edgar-on|ine com when
avai|able, should be comp|eted prior to investing.
Al| factual information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources,including but not |imited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do||ars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
pub|isher of this report believes this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck46 @yahoo.com-)