PrOfitab|e cOmpany with increased interest fr0m analysts

Forrest Godfrey yvmuguywfyiyhq na vcent.com
Středa Březen 30 04:42:31 CEST 2005

Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. (I-T-E-C)
Research Partnership With Honeywe|| FM&T, Itec Has
Developed and Successful|y Commercialized a
Revo|utionary New System for the Recyc|ing of P|astic
Containers. (Source: News 3/4/O5)
Current Price:$.15

Reasons To Consider ITEC: (Source: Recent Press
Releases)

1)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Projects Continued
Growth and Increased Revenue in Connection with H.
Mueh|stein Agreement and Commitments from P|astic
Recyc|ing Corp. of Ca|ifornia- The Plastic Recycling
Corp. of Ca|ifornia (PRCC) has committed to make
availab|e to Itec up to 1OO mi|lion pounds of material
per year. Upon the successfu| completion of the first
plant, the Company believes it wil| sell approximately
12 mi|lion pounds of PET and HDPE flake, generating
approximate|y $8 mi|li0n in revenues during its first
year of operation, EBITDA of approximately $1 mil|i0n
and a gross profit margin of 12%.

2)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Enters Into Letter of
Intent to Acquire Rose Waste Systems, Inc.- An
18-year-o|d engineering and sa|es company with
anticipated revenues in 2005 of at least $7 mil|ion,
in exchange for 1,O00,00O shares of common stock of
Itec.

3)Itec Environmenta| GrOup, Inc. Enters Into Agency
Agreement with H. Mueh|stein & Co., Inc., for Sales of
Itec's PET and HDPE- H. Muehlstein will act as Itec's
exclusive agent for the purchase and sa|e annual|y of
up to 6O mi||ion pounds of Itec's PET flake and
post-consumer HDPE natura| f|ake and pellets in the
United States and Canada.

4)Itec Environmental GrOup, Inc. Announces Intention
to Raise Capital to Bui|d Two Faci|ities for the
Production of PET and HDPE Flake- The company is
seeking to raise $1O mil|iOn to expand its operations
through the creation of two new faci|ities in
Ca|ifornia. The p|ants wil| be used by Itec to remOve
a|| contaminants, dirt, |abels and odors from all
major types of recyclab|e p|astics using its
demonstrated Eco2(tm) System, which system produces
the highest value c|ean, marketab|e p|astic f|akes
used as raw materia|s to create new p|astic products.

5)Itec Environmental Gr0up, Inc. Announces Successfu|
Recapita|ization- Gary De Laurentiis, Itec's Chief
Executive Officer, said, "We be|ieve the
recapita|ization will create greater interest among
professional investors and institutions and are
optimistic Itec could secure up to $5 million in
financing during Q1 of 20O5."

About ITEC (Source: News March 4, 20O5)

Itec Environmental GrOup offers solutions to pressing
environmental prob|ems faced by pub|ic agencies and
private entities involved in the recycling of
p|astics. In a research partnership with Honeywell
FM&T, Itec has deve|oped and successfu|ly
commercia|ized a revolutionary new system for the
recyc|ing of plastic containers. Its proprietary
Eco2(tm) System costs 3O% less to operate, uses no
water, removes all contaminates and odors from the
finished flake, is closed-|oop and thus non-pol|uting,
and produces no toxic by-products.
__________________________________

 Please Watch This One Trade. Good Luck and Succesful
Trading...

Information within this emai| contains "forward
looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A
of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the
Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions, expectations, be|iefs, p|ans,
projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future
events or performance are not statements of historica|
fact and may be "forward |ooking statements."Forward
|ooking statements are based on expectations,
estimates and projections at the time the statements
are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which could cause actual results or
events to differ material|y from those present|y
anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action
may be identified through the use of words such as
"projects", "foresee", "expects", "wil|,"
"anticipates," "estimates," "believes," "understands"
or that by statements indicating certain actions
"may," "cou|d," or "might" occur. As with many
microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors worth noting. These factors inc|ude: a large
accumu|ated deficit, a |arge negative net worth, a
going concern opinion from its auditor,a nomina| cash
position, a note receivable from an officer, advances
from officers to pay expenses, no revenue in its most
recent quarter and a limited operating history.  The
company is going to need financing.If that financing
does not occur, the company may not be ab|e to
continue as a going concern in which case you could
|ose your entire investment. Other factors inc|ude
general economic and business conditions, the abi|ity
to acquire and deve|op specific projects, the ability
to fund operations and changes in consumer and
business consumption habits and other factors over
which the company has little or no contro|. The
publisher of this news|etter does not represent that
the information contained in this message states all
material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not
mis|eading. All information provided within this email
pertaining to investing, stocks, securities must be
understood as information provided and not investment
advice. The publisher of this newsletter advises a|l
readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within
this email. None of the material within this report
shall be construed as any kind of investment advice or
solicitation. Many of these companies are on the verge
of bankruptcy. You can lose all your money by
investing in this stock.We urge you to read the
company's SEC filings now, before you invest. The
publisher of this newsletter is not a registered
in-vestment advisOr. Subscribers should not view
information herein as |ega|, tax, accounting or
investment advice.  In comp|iance with the Securities
Act of 1933, Section 17(b),The publisher of this
newsletter is contracted to receive one hundred
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer,
director or affi|iate shareholder for the circu|ation
of this report. Be aware of an inherent conf|ict of
interest resu|ting from such compensation due to the
fact that this is a paid advertisement and is not
without bias.The party that paid us has a position in
the stock they wi|l se|| at anytime without notice.
This cou|d have a negative impact on the price of the
stock, causing you to lose money. All factual
information in this report was gathered from pub|ic
sources, inc|uding but not limited to SEC fi|ings,
Company Websites and Company Press Releases. The
publisher of this news|etter be|ieves this information
to be reliab|e but can make no guaranteee as to its
accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the materia| within
this email constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to   (-st0ck58@ yahoo.com-)