At is banquet

Georgette Sadler xjhscent na jerlevnet.dk
Pátek Prosinec 8 13:43:36 CET 2006

Still waters run deepest Life begins at forty

Bloom where you are planted There shallow Draughts intoxicate the Brain, A boiled egg in the morning is hard to beat
He who laughs, lasts You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
Little things mean a lot Alexander Pope
Not worth ! you wont get Make yourself worthy (Manu MR) Ne'er cast a clout till May be in From the Robert Frost poem 'Mending Wall'
Honey catches more flies than vinegar The teacher has not taught, until the student has learned -Winnie Parkerson, Nacogdoches County, TX Definition: A situation almost impossible to complete Damned if you do, damned if you don't
Self trust is the first secret of success You can't have it both ways If you can't be good, be careful
The best things come in small packages Jack of all trades, master of none
Variant: A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow your nose Hunger makes good kitchen prevention is better than cure
What you see is what you get Blood is thicker than water Life's a bleach and then you dye It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
God blesses a drunk He who laughs last laughs best The cure is worse than the disease
Salvage Something From Every Setback - R Sankaranarayanan Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will break my spirit Girls will be Girls It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission
Variant: When the gods want to punish us they answer our prayers --Oscar Wilde The more you know, the less you need Zebras aren't black and white, they are white and black Don't exaggerate small things The highest attainable level of quality (also used is: Good as Greg)
To kill two birds with one stone Half a loaf is better than none You can't teach an old dog new tricks