on or relevant

Dianne Kimball zezproprietor na egoldhyips.com
Pátek Prosinec 8 13:47:22 CET 2006

No news is good news Possible Interpretation: What you do now reflects upon what will happen later

Those who lost dreaming are lost You can't free a fish from water As California goes, so goes the nation
>From the Robert Frost poem 'Mending Wall' Alternative: Red sky at night: sailor's' delight Red sky in the morn: sailor's be warned Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you
If it isn't broke, don't fix it As you make your bed, so you must lie in it
Possible interpretation: Everyone's tastes are different Misery loves company Honesty is the best policy
A reference to the Trojan Horse Many a mickle makes a muckle Think globally, act locally Knock and the door will be opened unto you --Matthew 7:7
All sizzle and no steak From the Robert Frost poem 'Mending Wall' Hunger is the best spice
An apple a day keeps the doctor away Followup: And we all know what May flowers bringPilgrims
Stupid is as stupid does An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth Never eat the yellow snow A Frank Zappa song
Good eating deserves good drinking All for one and one for all From "The Three Muscuteers" of Alexandre Dumas pere Alternate version: In for a dime, in for a dollar Alternative: Ask no questions and hear no lies
A watched kettle never boils The best things in life are free Don't throw out the baby with the bathwater
To each his own There's no time like the present Common sense ain't common Possible Interpretation: All style and no substance
Money is honey and the richman jocks is always funny Just go with it A cat may look at a king Many a mickle makes a muckle Winners never cheat and cheaters never win
Curiosity killed the cat The weak can never forgive Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong --Mahatma Gandhi Laughter is the shortest distance between two people