I am up 20k this month

Isabella Schafer wallyworld1 na cybercomm.net
Sobota Květen 27 03:21:43 CEST 2006

my friend,
I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...
i can still hardly believe it-so i have to keep reminding myself:
this is my new reality. This is my new life.
After never owning a TV over 27 inches,
growing up without even being able to afford cable,
and working 70 hours a week...I am now free.
You can be too!
it all started on the first of may-that was the day everything changed!
..when my older brother allen told me about this site i was sure he was k=
idding at first....
then-after i joined(i think it was around 1:30am)-and got my 888$ bonus-
things started happening realy fast-
by the end of the first night-just 4 hours later-i won 11,233 $!!!

man - i couldnt wait for my wife to wake up

deep inside- i still couldnt believe it!
is this a scam??-i asked myself over and over again
then-3 hours later-on that very morning i recieved the money-
ONLY THEN i realized its FOR REAL!

My wife is so happy NOW -
I WAS ABLE TO BUY her a brand new kitchen set.
.one she and many wives dream of having in their homes..
.stainless steel refrigerator, matching stove
and microwave.When asked if I would like to use my
Lowes card to finance, I proudly said ...."No".
AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE-  I paid cash!!

SO, i decided to spoil myself -after all-i deserve it so
I took a trip to Fry's Electronics here in dallas
and purchased a $5,000 Samsung 1080p 56" DLP TV.
 For those of you not familiar with all of those specs,
 it's the best quality TV available today.
 by the way---- I paid cash.

since that day-ive been playing every night-
SURE-
I've lost some money too-
but by the end of the first month-
i earned a whooping 31,783$

JUST THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMMENT-WHAT WOULD U DO WITH 31k's?

Hard to believe? You bet! But it=92s a fact!

YOU can be a winner too.

I'm sharing all of this with you today because you are someone on
my personal email list, and this is personal news which I think can
inspire others to go for, and get, their dreams COME TRUE.
Whether it's a new car, a new house, more money,GIRLS, or happiness in thi=
moment, it's all possible.

you might need an extra kick in the seat of your
pants to get you going right now-
and change your future forever!
but man-for your own good-
your gonna thank me for this one-I PROMISE!

heres what you need to do RIGHT NOW-
GO TO :
http://ferlit.com/d1/hot

AND START LIVING YOUR DREAMS...just like me!

Best of luck
your friend
Mike Owen,
dallas,tx