so a xenophobia

Odell Tate uwad_239 na anglo-indian-girls.com
Čtvrtek Říjen 26 00:55:42 CEST 2006

You can't have it both ways. The highest attainable level of quality. (also used is: Good as Greg.) Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. And drinking largely sobers us again. What a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.
Simple things amuse simple minds Possible Interpretation: Women do not like the nice guys. You can't take it with you.
A penny saved is a penny earned. New broom sweeps clean. This has a parallel in Chaucer, Murder will out. Doctors make the worst patients.
Seek and ye shall find. Blood will out. It's a poor job that can't stand at least one supervisor. He who sleeps forgets his hunger. Sex is not the answer, Sex is the question, yes is the answer. More haste, less speed.
Grow where you are planted. A pot of milk is ruined by a drop of poison. Ne'er cast a clout till May be in. A cobbler formed the shape of shoes on a wooden foot shaped last. If it lasted long he was happy
April showers bring May flowers. Corollary, cynical: He who laughs last, thinks slowest If something can go wrong, it will (Murphy's Law). Hindsight is 20/20. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.