As waterfall by northumberland

Gail Sheppard gcouncilwomen_76 na anglos.zzn.com
Čtvrtek Říjen 26 01:51:40 CEST 2006

Many a true word is spoken in jest We all make mistakes. There is only eight years been success and failure in politics. -Jim Brown, Louisiana statesman A miss by an inch is a miss by a mile. Don't burn your bridges before they're crossed.
Well begun is half done. Possible Interpretation: A rhyme to remember how to avoid a hangover. Misery loves company.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Money makes the mare go The problem with alcohol is sobriety. Possible Interpretation: living life to its fullest
When the cat's away, the mice will play. People who live in glass houses shouldn't play golf. We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. Owt for nowt, and a penny change. The early bird gets the worm. If you don't have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all!
You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Associated with Camapanology (Quotation from a Church belltower). Possible Interpretation: One needs to open up to be able to harvest. Possible Interpretation: It is always easy to see your mistakes after they occur.
You can't get there from here. Never judge the book by its cover. This,that & the other To err is human; to forgive is divine. (Pope, Essay on Criticism) Possible Interpretation: Women do not like the nice guys.