Job-Part-Time

jmw777 na frontiernet.net jmw777 na frontiernet.net
Úterý Červen 19 10:03:03 CEST 2012

An international company is opening the vacancies.
The position salary - 59000 Czech Koruna excluding the bonuses from each
task. A part-time working day. Education is during the work. Requirements
for a employees:
	Mean age no less than 21 years old
	Staying inside the European Union
	Basic English
	Confident handling with the PC and Internet
Always our corporation works on the development in all directions. We appeal
a responsible a task-oriented a sociable a good people to go in with the
professinal team.
Learn all the information about the job by mailing request to the email -
contact na jobsmark.net