Work In The Internacional Company NEW!

Mat Ashley beautifulwg na djone.ru
Úterý Červen 19 10:45:55 CEST 2012

An international corporation recruiting employees.
The position salary is not less than 2100 EUR + the commission from each
deal. A part-time working day. Training is within the work. Requirements for
a employees:
	Mean age no less than 21 years old
	Staying in the territory the European Union
	Basic English
	Excellent knowledge of Internet and the computer
Every day we go for development in all directions. We invite a reliable a
goal-seeking a communicative a good people to go in with the professinal
team.
Get all the offers about the vacant position by replying to message to the
mail: contact na jobsmark.net