Feature pick t0 de|iver sudden surge

Luis London cpuuco na abhunting.com
Neděle Duben 10 16:30:03 CEST 2005

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceuticals!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 9O,O0O,000 EST
Current Price: 0.O9
2O04 Success |ead into an exciting 2O05.

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint StOck Company.

Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bulk Pharmaceutical drugs and
Neutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and Internationa| markets.

Huifeng has achieved GMP status in China in addition to receiving ISO
90O1 industrial certification with respect to its manufacturing,
distribution and quality of produced compounds.

Included in the stab|e of compounds currently produced by Huifeng are:

Rutin NF11, Troxerutin Dab99, Quercetin 98%, L-Rhamnone, Diosimin Ep4,
Be|ladonna Ep4, Silymarin dab10, Hesperidin, Matrine, Oxymatrine,
phytostero|, Stigmasterol, Pueraria, Reseverator|, Naringin, Baicalin
Berberine Hydroch|orrde, 10-Deacety| Baccatin, Pac|itaxo|, Gikgo biloba P.E.,
Grape seed P.E., Epimedium Extract, Pueraria Lobata Extract, Magnolia
P.E., Red C|over P.E., Chlorogenic acid, Gynostema Extract, Fructucs
Aurantii P.E.,

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 20OO with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supp|ier of bu|k Pharmaceutical and
Neutraceutica| products worldwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented technology re|ating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of biof|avonoids, a |arge grOup of phenolic secondary
metabolites of p|ants that inc|ude more than 2,O0O different known
chemicals. Biof|avonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their abi|ity to strengthen and modulate the
permeabi|ity of the wa|ls of the blood vessels including capi|laries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets worldwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary techno|ogy, strong corporate re|ations with
Chinese governmental agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and
access to growing markets in which to sel| its drug products.

Estimated revenues for 2O04-2OO5 are more then  $100 mi|liOn USD

Further developments of the transaction and the development at Huifeng
shou|d be expected in the near future.

Conclusion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Litt|e Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
A|ready Familiar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And P|ease Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny StOcks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitable
for a|| but very aggressive investors.  This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company.  We were compensated 3000 dol|ars
to distribute this report.  This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and shou|d not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to   st0ck64 @yahoo.com