At camelopard it messieurs

Traci Golden qyaprecise na eurolidays.com
Sobota Prosinec 23 12:42:35 CET 2006

   'Well done' is better than 'Well said' Loose lips sink ships   You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours All roads lead to Rome Misery loves company   #D70503   When the cat's away, the mice will play To kill two birds with one stone A penny saved is a penny earned   It ain't over till the fat lady sings Smile, and the world smiles with you Cry, and you cry alone   Long experience of someone or something can make one so aware of the faults as to be scornful Possible Interpretation: You can't get away with a lie, it will always reveal the truth someday The start of a journey should never be mistaken for success   Damned if you do, damned if you don't It takes two to tango   Alternative: Who will act as gatekeeper to the gatekeepers? Too many cooks spoil the broth If you're in a hole, stop digging   Christian New Testament All good things come to an end The best things in life are free   Little enemies and little wounds must not be despised Blood will out   What goes around comes around The squeaky wheel gets the grease Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas   After a storm comes a calm More haste, less speed Hope for the best, expect the worst