forbes progressive

Dianne Vossuvt grandpabn na adcnv.com
Úterý Červenec 17 12:37:48 CEST 2007

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

Many Sites have added PAYI to their Radar

Contact your broker and get in Tuesday

An unidentified man was shot and killed outside the offices of Colorado Gov. Bill Ritter.

The quake hit on Marine Day, a national holiday in Japan, when most people would have been at home.

Before he was shot, the gunman said, "I am the emperor and I'm here to take over state government," Dreyer said.

A ceiling collapsed in a gym in Kashiwazaki where about 200 people had gathered for a badminton tournament, and one person was hurt, Kyodo reported. The quake also knocked a train car off the rails while it was stopped at a station. No one was injured.

A man carrying a gun and declaring "I am the emperor" was shot and killed Monday outside the offices of Gov. Bill Ritter by a security officer, a spokesman said. Ritter was not injured.

The Capitol has no metal detectors. They are usually installed temporarily during the governor's annual State of the State address in January but then are removed.