tubular suchlike

Gracie CAlec gownx na weirpumps.com
Středa Červenec 18 10:15:06 CEST 2007

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

Volume and price spike today, whats happening?

Advisors are getting in, you should too Wednesday

"We heard a series of loud bangs, about four," he said. "My partner and I looked up and saw a flash of smoke. We figured out it was probably gunshots."

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe -- whose ruling party is trailing in the polls -- interrupted a campaign stop in southern Japan for upcoming parliamentary elections, rushed back to Tokyo and announced he would head to the damaged area. He later arrived in a blue uniform to survey the damage.

"We heard a series of loud bangs, about four," he said. "My partner and I looked up and saw a flash of smoke. We figured out it was probably gunshots."

Pat Garriott said he was eating in the basement cafeteria when he heard shots.

The plant leaked about 315 gallons of water, said Katsuya Uchino, another Tokyo Electric official.

The plant leaked about 315 gallons of water, said Katsuya Uchino, another Tokyo Electric official.