Current Vacancy

adm na muni.cz adm na muni.cz
Sobota Červenec 2 06:51:44 CEST 2011

Good day!

Im addressing to you on behalf of a large corporation and Id like to bring your attention to the following information below.

Our company is dealing with a great number of different fields, such as:
* real estate
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- payment 2300  +bonus
- partial employment
- individual time-table

If you are interested in cooperation with us, firstly you need to specify contact details and one of our managers will be in contact with you. Wilmer na europe-hire.net

Attention! We are only looking for European citizens!

If you meet our requirement we would love to work with you.