Get a New Job Today

editors na muni.cz editors na muni.cz
Sobota Červenec 2 18:46:53 CEST 2011

Welcome!

I'm willing to introduce myself as a Human Resources manager of one of the leading investment companies.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- private undertaking service
- etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- payment 2300  +bonus
- part-time employment
- optimal timetable

If you like our proposal, please mention to us your name and telephone number so our manager could contact you, ask some questions and answer yours.  Olive na europe-hire.net

Attention! We are recruiting only those who have a right to work in Europe!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way.