Problem s bootovanim

Leos Bitto bitto na kolej.mff.cuni.cz
Pátek Říjen 18 17:58:37 CEST 1996

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Petr Barta wrote:

> > > Ted me napada - jak vzniklo to 2.0.22 jadro? Ma tam kupr. ext2fs
> > > zakompilovany?
> > >
> > BTW: a jak vypada vas /etc/fstab ???
> >

> Jadro 2.0.22 jsem kompiloval sam, ext2fs je samozrejme zakompilovany.
> /etc/fstab vypada takto:
>
> # /etc/fstab: static file system information.
> #
> /dev/hda3       	/               ext2    defaults    0       1
> /dev/hda1       	none            swap    sw          0       0
> proc            	/proc           proc    defaults    0       0
> /dev/hda4   		/home   	ext2    defaults    0       2
> /dev/hda2   		/tmp   		ext2    defaults    0       2
>
> Petr Barta

Tady posilam co pisou u e2fsprogs verze 1.06:

:
:
9)  Make sure your /etc/fstab file is correct.

	Some distributions install an /etc/fstab which is missing the
fifth and sixth field of filesystem entry, which are the dump
frequency, and the fsck pass number, respectively.  The problem with
this is that the getmntent() library routine interprets those missing
fields as "0", and a pass number of 0 is documented as meaning that
fsck should not check that particular filesystem.  If your entries in
your /etc/fstab file look liks this:

/dev/hda4       /        ext2        defaults

you should add "1 1" at the end of each line, so that they look like this:

/dev/hda4       /        ext2        defaults	1	1
:
:

Takze pokud jsem to dobre pochopil tak byste tam nemel mit ty nuly ale
jednicky!

                                                         Leos Bitto
                                                  <bitto na kolej.mff.cuni.cz>