golightspeed.com

sales na golightspeed.com sales na golightspeed.com
Středa Červenec 2 05:41:44 CEST 1997

Lightspeed Technology invites you to visit http://www.golightspeed.com for a look at some of today's best built laptop
computers.

Lightspeed is currently selling the 7200, 6200, and 8700 series notebooks.  The 7200 has been dubbed "The Ultimate
Portable" and lives up to its name.  With speeds of up to 233MHz with MMX technology,a l.4GB hard drive, a 4MB
graphics card, top of the line 13.3" XGA (much better than SVGA) display, 2 NiMH batteries and Windows 95 standard,
 the 7200 is hard to passup.  Its technology far surpasses any competitor.

Information on all three systems is available online with warranty, upgrade and pricing information that is updated daily.
A 4-year on-site parts and labor warranty is available on every Lightspeed purchase and our pricing is tough to beat.  If
you are in the market to buy a laptop, please stop by our web page site to view the best in portable technology.  Please
refer any questions you may have about our products to sales na golightspeed.com.

Lightspeed Technology offers a full range of Pentium laptop comfigurations and provides speeds ranging from 100MHz
to 233MHz with MMX technology in varius models.  Complete 32-bit Windows NT workstations are also available.  A
full range of accessories including cellular compatible modems, ac car adapters and additional hard drives are also
available.  U.S Sales:  1-800-234-8836.  Outside U.S. 1-360-671-7662
On the web:  http://www.golightspeed.com