Email Photos to Friends & Family * Display on Website * Preserve on your Computer !

73114083 na wwwservis.com 73114083 na wwwservis.com
Čtvrtek Červen 19 18:52:59 CEST 1997

Preserve your Favorite Photos on your Computer !
Email your Favorite Photos to Friends & Family !
Create an Online Photo Album !
Keep Important Documents on your Computer !
Email Useful Documents (as attachments) to Business Associates !

I've scanned photos and documents for hundreds of people I have met
on the internet. They send me any type of photos or documents they
want to preserve  on their computers. They then send these photos or
documents to friends and family  by email, print them out, put them on a
webpage, incorporate them into other graphic designs or applications or
just remain secure knowing their photos and /or documents are preserved
in a safe place.

* FAMILY PHOTOS
* PORTRAITS
* PORTFOLIOS
* SNAPSHOTS / POLAROIDS
* TEAMS / SPORTS PHOTOS
* DRAWINGS / SKETCHES / ARTWORK
* WEDDING PHOTOS
* FLYERS
* ANY PROMOTIONAL ITEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
* ANY PHOTO or DOCUMENT

* The only requirement is that the photos or documents be flat sheets
of paper no larger than "8.5" x  "14".
* All photos are scanned in high resolution, 16.7 million color JPEG
format. Of all the format types, this is the best format in which to
scan and transfer images. Maximum size is " 8.5" x "14". Sorry, no
slides.

It's both simple and inexpensive !
My rate is $2.00 per photo or document  (minimum of 5 photos or docs)
for any item, any size up to "8.5" x "14".

If interested, please SEND your photos or documents (ANY quantity/
size/subject) and  check,money order or cash for the appropriate
amount, along with your email address to my address below. Also
please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (IF you would like
to have your photos or documents returned).

Mail to:
Sierra Wagner
603 Seagaze Dr. # 527
Oceanside, Ca. 92054

When I receive your photos in the mail, I'll scan them and EMAIL the
images back to your computer! Please be SURE to include your EMAIL
ADDRESS and PLEASE BE SURE TO PRINT IT CLEARLY.  I'll then
send the originals back to you in the self-addressed,  stamped envelope
you included.  Please rest assured that your photos will not be used in
any way or reproduced anywhere. I simply scan the photos, email the
images to you and return the originals by postal mail.

YOUR  PHOTOS  WILL  BE  SENT  TO  YOU  VIA  EMAIL
ATTACHMENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE TIME I RECEIVE THEM
IF YOU PAY BY MONEY ORDER OR CASH.
IF YOU PAY BY CHECK, YOUR PHOTOS WILL BE SENT TO YOU
BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT AS SOON AS YOUR CHECK CLEARS.

Here are some comments from a few of my customers:

"Sierra,
Thanks for everything, I was paying $8 bucks a scan at Kinko's, where
have you been all my life??  :)
wish ya the best,
Terry"

"Dear Sierra,
Thank YOU... I received my photos this morning and I wanted to say..Thank You
and they are GREAT!!!!!! I will most definitely be sending you more to do for
me...Thank YOU VERY VERY much,,,
Renee"

"Sierra,
 Great job. I am a complete tyro at the graphic arts, but the files
worked easily with MS Publisher and with Word. Thanks also for the tip on an
image editor. I will be back for more work, no doubt. - HH"

"Dear Sierra,
I am extremely pleased by your services.  Inexpensive and quick.
I am very happy with your work and will use it often and tell all my
friends.
Edward N."

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM
YOU SOON!

Sierra Wagner
603 Seagaze Dr. # 527
Oceanside, CA 92054

We are proponents of sending legitimate information regarding useful
goods and services to targeted recipients by e-mail. If this message
has reached you in error, please accept our sincere apologies and
simply send a blank email to remove na wwwservis.com and you will
receive no futher mailings from us. If you would like to be added to
the global remove list used by all IEMMC members pease visit
http://www.iemmc.org and add your name to the list.
Any other correspondence should be addressed to
Sierra na wwwservis.com

06191145am47