xircom

Pavel Janik ml. Pavel.Janik na inet.cz
Středa Duben 1 20:37:29 CEST 1998

   Datum: streda, 1.dubna 1998 18:25:03 +0200 (MEST)
   Odesilatel: Vlcak Igor <vlcak.igor na slsp.sk>

Prijemny aprilovy podvecer,

   > Vie niekto poradit ci existuje ovladac pre PCMCIA kartu Xircom CE-10BT
   > pre linux, pripadne aj s source code.

v /usr/src/pcmcia-cs-3.0.1/SUPPORTED.CARDS se pise::

The following cards are NOT supported.  This list is not meant to be
comprehensive: I list these cards because people frequently ask about
them.  In general, there are no technical reasons why a card is not
supported: simply put, as far as I know, no one is working on these
cards, therefore, drivers will not be written.

        Adaptec/Trantor APA-460 SlimSCSI
        Xircom CE-10BT Ethernet

--
Pavel Janik ml.