Warning about the FCC and Internet Taxes

Net2phone Information news na net2phone.com
Středa Duben 8 07:35:18 CEST 1998

This is not spam in the strictest sense of the definition, it's about the
FCC and more taxes that are looming ahead. The method of delivery is
spam-like and for that we apologize.

We apologize for bothering you, but if we don't warn you right now, you
might not be able to communicate over the net as freely as you do now.

The Federal Communications Commission is planning to regulate the Internet
by imposing new universal service fees which are likely to be passed on to
you in the form of higher Internet-service charges.

If these taxes are imposed, you will have to pay more every time you use
the Internet.

IDT Corporation (NASDAQ IDTC) a leading telecommunications and Internet access
company, wants to make sure this does not happen. We are calling for a
citizens uprising against government bureaucracy and taxes.

IDT is going to let you voice your opinion on our nickel.

We are sponsoring free phone calls to lobby your representative,
senator or the FCC against this most serious infraction against
affordable communications. By going to http://www.net2phone.com you can
place as many free calls as you like to Congress and the FCC to
demand your right to low-cost communications.

We have always viewed the Internet as a fantastic medium to communicate
with anyone worldwide at little or no cost. Please do not let the FCC take
this right away from you.

Please make that free call right now before you lose your right to
unfettered Internet access.

Thank you,
IDT/Net2Phone Management
http://www.net2phone.com