Welcome and Thank You

info na xlink.com info na xlink.com
Středa Červen 3 01:38:37 CEST 1998

____________________
Hello   ,

Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter, we will keep you
updated on a per need basis of any new products or information
regarding the PC-to-UNIX industry.

XLink Technology, Inc. provides total PC-to-UNIX integration software
solutions for the Windows platforms.
Come back and visit our website at http://www.xlink.com for more details on
anything you see here.

**What's New?** (as of June 1998)

- Omni-Lite for Windows 95 (NFS Client) is now available starting at just
   $59 USD for domestic customers!

- Omni-NFS Server and Client products have all been improved for faster performance
  and better reliability!

- X-server for X terminal emulation for Windows NT/95/98 has been improved as well.

- New and Improved Omni-NFS Gateway and Dual Gateway v3.0 fixes all the
  known bugs in v2.1 and more!

- XLink Technology has been inducted into ZDNet's Vendor Hall of Fame for
  total customer satisfaction...guaranteed! (30-day money back guarantee)
  http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/halloffame

- XLink has made some price adjustments for the new quarter.  Find even
  more competitive pricing on all the products you need!
    * NFS Client/Server/Gateway
    * Terminal Emulation
    * Tape Back-up
    * and more!

Remember to always try before you buy.  Check out the product you
need by getting a FREE fully-functionaly demo from our website!

Or you can request to have hard media sent to you.

Thank you and we'll be looking forward to working with you.

XLink Technology News Room
If you wish to be removed from our newsletter list, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and we will remove you
from our future newsletters. Thank You