News From The Electricity Forum

rwh na istar.ca rwh na istar.ca
Pondělí Červen 29 20:03:59 CEST 1998

Greetings From The Electricity Forum at: http://www.electricityforum.com

A recent survey of the internet found that you or your organization has an interest in electrical engineering. As such, we would like to bring your attention to our web site, which gets more than 170,000 hits per month!

We offer a FREE MEMBERSHIP to our web site, which gives you a regular e-mail newsletter about current North American electric utility industry news, corporate news and product information, as well as updates on our latest technical training seminars and conferences. Join the thousands of electrical industry professionals who are already FREE members.

We also have the largest and most complete on-line Transmission and Distribution Product Directory and Buyer's Guide with hundreds of leading T&D manufacturers and more than 900 product categories to browse.

Come visit our more than 1,500 pages for News, Forums, T&D Products, T&D Companies, Electricity Today Magazine, McGraw HIll Technical Books, Forums and Conferences, Industry Links, Product Showcases, Classifieds, Carreers, etc.

Thanks very much for your time,

Randy Hurst
President
rwh na istar.ca

If you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you from their future mailings.