JOBOP Software Engineer

915602 na candseek.com 915602 na candseek.com
Pátek Listopad 13 00:12:04 CET 1998

Since your email address was listed on a related web site page
or database, I thought you might help. I am seeking an individual
within the following conditions:

I am currently looking for individuals with a strong background
in software engineering particularly with Visual C++. My client
is a start up company which was started in 1989 to help clinicians
treat more patients in less time, while the information they must
consider expands at an alarming. They do this by developing software
products that give clinicians access to the information they need to
really impact care and productivity. The software engineer will work
as a part of a development team to identify and develop new
product directions and to modify existing product lines to meet
the needs of individual clients. For this exciting, growth opportunity,
I am looking for someone that has at least 5 years of software
engineering experience using Visual C++. An ideal candidate
will also have hands on experience with COM, Activex, XML,
and SGML. For the right person, the salary can go up to
$100,000 with a generous benefits package.

Geographic Location of Position: Falls Church, VA

If you know anyone that might be interested, please forward
this to them or contact:

Megan McCullough
Diedre Moire Corporation
Voice: 609-584-9000ext275