Sendmail refuses connection

James A. Williams jawilliams na lucent.com
Čtvrtek Duben 13 18:43:32 CEST 2000

I don't know anything about DEC UNIX, hopefully the implementation is close to
Solaris.  Has the sendmail daemon stopped?  Do a "ps -ef | grep send" and see if
you see the daemon.  If it's running, you can force the queue with a
"/usr/lib/sendmail -v -q".