Jank upravit sources.list

Nathan L. Cutler livingston na mbox.dkm.cz
Úterý Srpen 29 12:13:17 CEST 2000

> Q: jak vytvorim ten Packages soubor?  Je to jednoduche, ale ja to nikdy
> nemohu najit, uz mi to nekdo rikal, ale ja si to nepoznamenal, resp. to v
> poznamkach nemohu najit.

apt-move? Matne si vzpominam, ze ten umi Packages.gz prebudovat.

> "Feel free to flame me with RTFM as long as you also tell me where in TFM to
> R."

Package: apt-move
Version: 3.0-13
apt-move is used to move a collection of Debian package files into a proper
archive hierarchy of the form debian/dists/...  It is intended as a tool to
help manage the apt-get(8) file cache, but could be configured to work with
any collection of Debian packages.
.
Running apt-move periodically will assist in managing the resulting partial
mirror by optionally removing obsolete packages, and creating valid local
Packages.gz files.  It can also optionally employ rsync(1) to build a
partial or complete local mirror of a Debian binary distribution (including
an ``installed-packages only'' mirror).
installed-size: 85

--
Nathan L. Cutler < livingston @ mbox.dkm.cz >    telephone: +420-2-51611648
Livingston Professional Translations		 fax:       +420-2-6514377