win 95/98

Jiří Beneš spenatek na post.cz
Pondělí Únor 28 06:24:25 CET 2000

Dave <dave00 na bitcorp.net> píše v diskusním příspěvku:

> TO anyone who knows about Linux:
> I was just wondering if I could run any of my Windows 95/98 applications
on
> linux

*** That's impossible.... Maybe exists some emulator, but that won't work
good enough.

and is it worth getting?

*** If you want something different, you are interested in operat. system,
have time for it (it's not: insert CD, install, use like M$) then I would
say YES. It's another world then this "Winblows world"...

> I feel like I need an operating system that
> doesn't crash as much and runs smoother. I need to use Adobe Quark
> Macromedia and Datavitz programs.
>                                     Thank You David Renz

Jiri Benes
spenatek na post.cz