kdy bude nová verze debianu?

Pavel Janík ml. Pavel.Janik na inet.cz
Úterý Květen 2 23:31:35 CEST 2000

   From: "František Rybář" <postovni.holub na atlas.cz>
   Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 22:38:36 +0200

Zdravím,

   > bohužel se mi nepodařilo tuto informaci ze $subj zjistit. Na stránkách
   > debianu jsem se dozvěděl, že nová verze už bude zmražena, ale kdy bude
   > distribuována nikoli.

Richard Braakman dnes napsal do debian-announce:

The first official Test Cycle has started today.  It's not entirely my doing,
but such things gather momentum :-)

The next few days will be dedicated to getting test-ready boot-floppies and CD
images.  I will only make changes to frozen that are necessary for getting
those ready.

After that, the distribution will be tested for about 10 days, during which it
will not change at all.  After testing comes an evaluation period, during
which we either release potato as-is, or install any fixes necessary (which
one hopes will be available in Incoming already; is not, there will be an
extra delay), and start a new Test Cycle.

Závěr si udělejte sám...
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik na inet.cz