hlaska kernelu

Pavel Urban urbanp na mlp.cz
Středa Listopad 1 16:11:21 CET 2000

drivers/char/rtc.c
/*
 *      At IRQ rates >= 4096Hz, an interrupt may get lost altogether.
 *      (usually during an IDE disk interrupt, with IRQ unmasking off)
 *      Since the interrupt handler doesn't get called, the IRQ status
 *      byte doesn't get read, and the RTC stops generating interrupts.
 *      A timer is set, and will call this function if/when that
happens.
 *      To get it out of this stalled state, we just read the status.
 *      At least a jiffy of interrupts (rtc_freq/HZ) will have been
lost.
 *      (You *really* shouldn't be trying to use a non-realtime system
 *      for something that requires a steady > 1KHz signal anyways.)
 */

void rtc_dropped_irq(unsigned long data)
{
        unsigned long flags;

        printk(KERN_INFO "rtc: lost some interrupts at %ldHz.\n",
rtc_freq);

atd atd. navrhuji minutu ticha za umrely hardware a transport do
servisu. videl bych to na board.

Miroslav Dvořák wrote:

> Zdravim!
>
>   pred chvili jsem prisel ke svemu pocitaci a on mrtev. Posledni hlasky
> kernelu:
>
> Oct 31 23:36:18 macek kernel: rtc: lost some interrupts at 1024Hz.
> Oct 31 23:36:18 macek last message repeated 151 times
> o par minut pozdeji ztratil preruseni i hda
>
> a pak asi jeste 1000005 hlasek podobnych tem nahore.
>
> co je rtc (sitova karta? nebo hodiny?)
>
> Co s tim (neberu navrhy o pouziti kladiva :-) ) a jak postupovat?
>
> Mirek

Pavel Urban (urbanp na mlp.cz)
MLP system disaster
Mestska knihovna v Praze - Marianske nam. 1, 115 72 Praha 1, Ceska
republika, http://www.mlp.cz
   Vegetables should not operate electronic equipment.
          Computer Stupidities, http://rinkworks.com/stupid/