Groupware pro linux?

Lubor Kolar lubork na porcus.cz
Pondělí Duben 23 16:33:26 CEST 2001

> Vicemene by to mel splnovat OpenMail od HP (http://www.openmail.com),
> kdyz jsem se na nej naposledy (cca pred rokem) koukal, mel i rozumnou
> licenci, dal se do 50 uzivatelu provozovat zdarma. Kdyz jsem se na to
> koukal ted, nejak jsem v te licencni politice zabloudil.

Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V z http://www.openmail.com/cyc/om/00/showfile.cgi?100-0999
(FAQ)

Q. I've heard that you can get 49 free OpenMail mailbox or client licenses.
Is this true?
A. Yes and no.
Under certain circumstances you will find that you have 49 licenses free
(you see these when you run omshowlic).
These are not free-of-charge licenses. They are made available as a result
of a change made to the OpenMail license product structure at the beginning
of 1996 and the introduction of the virtual licensing mechanism. Under this
license
product structure, licenses can be purchased only in multiples of 50. The
purpose of the 49 "free" licenses is to provide a buffer for situations
where the desired number of licenses is not a multiple of 50. For example,
you want 760 mailbox licenses for an OpenMail system (or for a group of
OpenMail systems using the virtual licensing mechanism). You must order 15
units of B2016BZ, giving 750 mailbox licenses. The buffer provides the
remaining 10 mailbox licenses.
The 49 free B-series mailbox licenses and/or the 49 free HP Client licenses
are activated automatically if all the following conditions are true:
The system is running OpenMail B.04.01 or later.

The system is using the virtual licensing mechanism. Specifically, the
general.cfg option LML_USE_DIST_LIC=TRUE is set and the license.server
process   is running.

There are B-series mailbox and/or HP Client node-locked licenses installed
on the system. (Note that other license types such as "B-series
mailbox+clients" licenses do not qualify.)