OT petice za svobodu projevu

Petr Baudis pasky na pasky.ji.cz
Středa Prosinec 26 19:54:36 CET 2001

Dear diary, on Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 10:27:00PM CET, I got a letter,
where Jiri Chaloupka <dev na b2bexpander.com> told me, that...
> Stale nechapu, proc jako uzivatel open source softwaru bych mel
> podepisovat petice na podporu kohosi, kdo schvaluje terorismus, popira
> holokaust a pod..

 First they came for the Communists,
     and I didn't speak up,
         because I wasn't a Communist.
 Then they came for the Jews,
     and I didn't speak up,
         because I wasn't a Jew.
 Then they came for the Catholics,
     and I didn't speak up,
         because I was a Protestant.
 Then they came for me,
     and by that time there was no one
         left to speak up for me.

   by Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945

--

				Petr "Pasky" Baudis

UN*X programmer, UN*X administrator, hobbies = IPv6, IRC, FreeCiv, (e)links
.
Firewall in a way is like the doorkeeper of a local pub. If you don't have your
I.D. on you, or if for some reason you do not qualify to enter, the doorkeeper
will not permit you to enter. In some extreme cases these doorkeepers will not
let you out, or at least give you a hard time before they finally let you out.
.
Public PGP key, geekcode and stuff: http://pasky.ji.cz/~pasky/