pomalost LINUXU

Pavel Kuběnka pavel.kubenka na pvt.cz
Středa Únor 21 13:22:07 CET 2001

Samozrejme, ze to jde - zakazete to zarizeni pouzivat. Na tenhle prispevek
se vyborne hodi tenhle citat se slashdotu:
------------------------------
Re: Linux zealots spreading FUD about Windows
(Score:3, Insightful)
by b0z (the_boz na NeOmSaPiAlM.com) on Sunday February 11, @08:15PM EDT
(User #191086 Info)
It's funny to see people lying about Windows just as much as Microsoft does
about linux. Honestly, you are no better than Microsoft's team of liars.

I have many computers. I have run one with Windows 95 for about 3 years with
no major problems (and no regular blue screens except when messing with
shady software), I had a P133 with 32MB of memory, and that was enough to
run what I did, which included photo editing, Internet Explorer 4, Netscape
4.5, etc. Really, it wasn't that bad. I recently got another computer that
is running Windows ME, which I have had no significant problems as well. I
have gotten more blue screens than I did on Windows 95, but even then I'd
say I've had a total of 4 in the past month. That also is from dealing with
shady software (god damn you zsnes!)

I have many other computers that have had nearly no problems as well. Maybe
you are having so many problems because you fucked up your windows
installation. Just because you don't know what you are doing with Windows
doesn't mean that it is completely unreliable. It just means you need to
learn how to use it. I really hate to see people that claim to support open
source by lowering themselves to lying about the reliability of Windows. It
doesn't help make linux any better if you pretend that Windows is completely
useless. If you really wanted to help make linux a better desktop, figure
out how to get it to be compatible with more hardware, write drivers. Write
some plug and play detection that works. Do something so linux as a desktop
will actually have the ease of use people expect from Windows. Bitching
about a product you obviously know nothing about doesn't solve anything.

Oh, and that bit about you taking the calls for a helpdesk shows nothing
about the quality of Windows. It is not an indication of the quality, only
of how widespread Windows is as an OS. Also, it's probably the only OS your
ISP supports so the linux and MacOS people don't bother calling because they
know they won't get support. Try to use your brain a little instead of
bashing Windows all the time.
Moderating a post is fine; adding to the conversation is even better.
------------------------------
pk

"Jan Vitek" <vitek na zoner.com> píše v diskusním příspěvku
news:CDAB6503D36DD2118B5300105CAB12BE646DD3 na ZONER01...
> > Autodetekcii
> > vo Win sa neda prilis co vytknut. Takze co vlastne chcete menit pri
> > instalacii zakladneho systemu?
> >
> neda? NEDA?????
> tohle svinstvo mi uz nadelalo tolik problemu, az to hezke neni!!!
>
> zkuste vysvetlit windows, ze mate v pocitaci zarizeni, ktere NEHODLATE
pouzivat
> vzdycky po restartu se snazi neco instalovat i kdyz to po nich clovek
nechce