redakcni system na Oracle,phpnuke->mezivrstva?->oracle

Hlavatý Jiří jiri.hlavaty na EDITEL.CZ
Čtvrtek Říjen 11 16:46:23 CEST 2001

*)If you use MySQL in conjunction with a Web server, you do not have to pay
for a license.

This is true even if you run a commercial Web server that uses MySQL,
because you are not selling an embedded MySQL version yourself. However, in
this case we would like you to purchase MySQL support, because MySQL is
helping your enterprise.

coz chapu jako ze MUSIM mit support..

*)varianty vidim dve: redakcni system->Linux/Apache/PHP->oracle nebo
redakcni system->Linux/Apache/PHP->mezivrstva?->oracle , pro MySQL nebo
Postgres neni misto...

j.