Postfix vs. Dial-up

Marek Lang~Globe Internet lang.marek na globe.cz
Čtvrtek Srpen 1 12:07:38 CEST 2002

How can I use Postfix from my dial-up machine at home?

There is a very good discussion about this in section 9.1.1 (The Stand Alone Config) of the Red Hat Postfix HOWTO. The key components required to setting this up are as follows:

   # your ISP's SMTP server name or IP address goes here
   relayhost = smtprelay.someprovider.com
   #
   # this line disables spontaneous PPP connections
   defer_transports = smtp
   #
   # this line disables dns lookups for mail. As you are using a relay you really don't
   need DNS. If you use this you should use an ip address for $relayhost.

   disable_dns_lookups = yes

#Put the following command into your PPP or SLIP dialup scripts:
#/usr/sbin/sendmail -q (whenever the Internet link is up)

Toto nastaveni bylo na oficialnich strankach RedHatu.

Ale kdyz nastavim toto v postfix/main.cf :
relayhost = smtp.volny.cz
defer_transports = smtp
disable_dns_lookups = yes

Tak posta nejde odeslat.V logu je hlaska ze namam platne domenove jmeno a format mailu je
taky spatne : neco na jmenoCompu.jmenoCompu
Je tam dvakrat jmeno meho pocitace.

Nepomuze ani kdyz pridam :
canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/canonical
V souboru canonical nastavim :
username na hostname user na volny.cz

A je to porad stejne.
Nevite nekdo jak to zprovoznit?